WORK WITH US!
KNOX LABS IS HIRING AN EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
JOB ANNOUNCEMENT: Fast-paced, professional non-profit science-focused community organization seeks Executive Director.
Under the general supervision of the organization’s Executive Committee, the Executive Director serves as a key leader within the organization and ensures ongoing local programmatic excellence, rigorous program evaluation, and consistent quality of administration, operations, resource development, and community and public relations.
- Provides leadership in developing program and organizational plans with the Board of Directors and staff and carries out the plans and policies broadly authorized by the Board.
- Works with staff on the day-to-day operations and administration of Knox Labs, including programming, volunteers, events, equipment usage, space utilization, and member relations.
- Effectively supervises and develops staff.
- Develops and maintains Knox Labs’ volunteer program. Takes ownership of scheduling and staffing matters, including volunteers and student workers.
- Identifies and helps Board members pursue revenue generating and fundraising (including grant writing) activities to support existing program operations and growth.
- Other duties as assigned.The Executive Director should have education and/or experience in one or more of the following areas: business, technology, computer science, design, or related field. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced office with priorities that may change daily; have exemplary interpersonal skills; demonstrate persistent and excellent follow-through; and possess strong oral and written communication abilities.Please send cover letter and resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via U.S. mail to Knox Labs, Inc. Hiring Committee, P.O. Box 1067, Mount Vernon, OH 43050. Materials will be reviewed as they are received.
Please click the link below for additional information about this position.
Knox Labs, Inc.
104 S. Main Street
Mount Vernon, OH 43050
mail: PO Box 1067
Knox Labs Hours
Monday – CLOSED
Tuesday – 3:00PM – 8:00PM
Wednesday – 1:00PM – 5:00PM
Thursday – 3:00PM – 8:00PM
Friday – 1:00PM – 5:00PM
Saturday – 10:00AM – 4:00PM
Sunday – 12:00PM – 3:00PM